Monday, March 19, 2007

Things this weekend

Hello,

This was a good weekend because dad came home from the big boat and we have played a lot (I am a little bit of a daddy's boy). I also got rid of all the rash and got to go over and spend the day with grandma and granddad.

The rash was at its peak on Friday, but the nurse told us this was normal and in a couple of days it should be gone.
Friday morning, both mom and dad were at home with me. I woke up to kolaches and chocolate milk and when we were done eating, I got to go outside to play soccer with dad. I finally started saying "mamma" (mom) and "babba" (dad). Later that morning, I went to daycare. The doctor said I was good to go. While I was playing with my friends, mom and dad went out house hunting. Saturday morning, we all went out house hunting and got to see the houses on the inside too. Later in the evening, we went bike riding to see a couple more houses. I love going bike riding and had a hard time waiting for dad to put the cart together and as soon as he was done, I climbed right in.
Sunday morning, I slept in really late. Then, a little after I woke up, grandma and granddad came to pick me up. Mom and dad had to clean out the garage and the attic. I love d spending the day with grandma and granddad. They have all these different toys and I also volunteered for yard work.
Big truck....bbbllll
The weather was perfect over the weekend. As the rash faded, I was allowed more time outside in the sun and in the pool.
Looking forward to next weekend already.

Benjamin

1 comment:

the Lewis Family said...

Poor thing with that nasty rash! Boo hoo. At least Daddy is there now and you can all be together :-)
How is the house-hunting going?