Thursday, March 1, 2007

Hello

Hello,

I do not have a whole lot to tell you today. I was so tired this morning and didn't want to wake up. So, I ended up having my diaper changed and getting dressed while I got to lay in the big bed and watch cartoons. At daycare we played indoors and got to go outdoors also. And, yes, I will admit it: I bit one of the other kids today. I didn't bite hard, just a little but, because I wanted the sippy. I usually never bite and promise to never bite again. Time out was no fun.

Later, mom came to pick me up. We stopped at this big house and I made a couple more friends. Mom met with a guy and they signed a lot of papers. See, we are selling our house and looking at moving to another area close by. I think, I'll be a good boy and help pack all my toys.At home, we did all the usual: fed the cat, fish, are dinner, took a bath and then played until I got tired and wanted to go to bed.
Good night

Benjamin

No comments: