Just want to say nite nite. This morning, I went to the daycare to play with the other kids and I had a good time. When we came back home, we went over to feed Cocoa. Our neighbors are out of town this week and we are feeding the cat and taking care of Blues, their fish. I loved watching Cocoa eat. I got all excited and all I could do was point and say: mam, mam, mam. Then, all of a sudden, I remembered, I was hungry too and I took off and ran into our house, saying: mam, mam, mam all the way (Mam means food/eat/hungry/Yummy). First, we fed Blues and I wanted to stick my hand down into the water and pet Blues, but I wasn't allowed to. In stead, I headed for the sandbox and waited there for dinner.
The other day at daycare, we got weighed and measured. This is how big I am:
After dinner, it was time for a bath, diaper and pj's. Time for bed.
See, Aunt Elsa: Now, the pj's are only a little too big. I have really grown lately.
Nite niteBenjamin
No comments:
Post a Comment