Wednesday, February 14, 2007

My Valentine's Day

Will you be my Valentine? I know, how can you say no?
Ok, today was Valentine's Day here. Some people are against it and other think it's a great idea. Either way, I had a great time today! We all brought cards and goodies to daycare and at the end of the day, I had gotten cards and snacks from all my friends at daycare. For lunch we had a kid's meal from Wendy's. I got a train out of the meal, choo choo!! We also got a paper crown saying: Happy Valentine's Day. Cool, isn't it??
Once we made it home, I got to go through all the goodies - finally!! I got comfortable in my recliner, opened the can and there were all kinds of snacks, yeah! gum bears, lolly pops, crackers, raisins....yummi.
While I was waiting for dinner to be ready, I played peek-a-boo. I hid behind the door, jumped out and yelled: Bah! I hid again, but this time, I ran around the kitchen and jumped out from the other door opening. Pretty clever, if you ask me! Mom got spooked and fell on the floor and I giggled!!!
Then it was time for Tickle Monster!!! Here I come.......mmuuaaaaahhhh...!!
...hhaaaa...haaaa...!!!
How was your day?

Benjamin

No comments: