Sunday, February 4, 2007

Half and half

Hi,

Here are a few older photos. They were taken when I was only a little boy and didn't know how to walk yet (These days, all I do is walk). I just wanted to show you how we all got dressed up in Faroese national suits this summer, when we went to the Faroes. I borrowed my outfit from a cousin and dad borrowed his sweater from great grandad.
I wore the sheep skin shoes and all the other accessories, just like a real man. I think I was very handsome!
This is mom and dad. They look very Faroese... both of them.
Here are a few of my cousins. They all wore the national suit also. One day, I'll show you some more photos of my family. I have a big family and have to look through all my photos to see if I can find photos of all of them. When I was in the Faroes, I got ill and had to stay inside. So, everyone came to visit me.... now, isn't that nice!!... Just a little something about my Faroese half. I also have an American.....no, Texan half:

No comments: