Saturday, February 3, 2007

Hide and seek

I love to play hide and seek. Sometimes mom and dad will hide and right when I am about to find them, they jump out and say Boo! Sometimes, I hide and they search for me. Mostly, I hide behind a wall, sofa or a door. When they find me, I run over to them and say Bah! This morning when we played hide and seek, I hid under a blanket. It took a while for mom to find me, because I had a hard time getting the blanket off me.
Guess where I am hiding??
BOO!!!
That was fun. What should we play next??
I am a big boy and have grown a lot lately. I am growing out of a lot of my clothes all of a sudden. And, when I come home from daycare, I put up my shoes all by myself. This morning, when we did laundry, I carried some of my clothes to the washing machine. I am still working on how to sort the clothes. Oh, and I don't want to drink out of a sippy anymore. Lately, I have been pulling the top of the sippys. I pick up the cup, drink and put it back down with out spilling. But, I do admit, sometimes, I find the cup so fascinating and I forget there is liquid in it - I tip it over and I am soaked..... it's difficult to remember everything!!!

Benjamin

No comments: