Sunday, February 4, 2007

At the park

This morning, I was done sleeping at 5.30. Mom tried to convince me, I was tired and wanted to sleep some more, but she failed. I was walking and jumping all over her bed and then i crawled down and played peekaboo around the bed. We ended up sitting in the recliner for a little bit, I got some milk and watched clowns on the Disney Channel. When mom started preparing breakfast, I wandered off. I came across my "medicine" cabinet and decided to check the inventory. (When I had pneumonia, the doctors gave me all this breathing stuff that I have to use when I get congested). I had to move the diaper trash can and my potty and then I dove in. I emptied the cabinet and I decided to get really thorough and emptied all the individual boxes also. Hey, I want to make sure I get my money's worth! Mom can't complain, she got to prepare breakfast in peace and quiet!!A little later we went to the store. We figured it'd be half empty because of Super Bowl, but it was packed at the store! On our way home, we stopped at the local park and I got to burn off some energy. I ran around, got to do the swing and the slide. I met a lot of other kids and one boy gave me a little pebble. There were also dogs, big and small and I got to pet the small dog. Oh, one of the dads at the park really reminded me of my dad and I kept staring at him.I also got some sun. The weather was perfect today.One of the things in the package from Aunt Elsa was a cap for dad. Now dad has two of them and mom and I tried them on. We look pretty cool, don't you think??Benjamin

No comments: