Sunday, February 18, 2007

Old McDonald's Farm

Hi,

We went back to McDonald's Farm today. I really like it there. The minute we got inside the farm, Bambi came to say hello. We chatted and offered Bambi some seeds...
Then we saw a couple of peacocks and tried to make our way to them, but they kept running away from us. Then, out of the blue, a girl came up to me, kissed me and wanted us to hold hands. Yuck, I told you: I don't kiss girls and I most certainly do not hold hands!!!! I did what most guys would do: I ran for dear life!!!
...But she kept following me.... Take a closer look at the photo below and you can see how I tried to get away from her.I ran all the way around the barn and finally I got away.... I guess, it was because I fell and got mud all over me. Mom laughed at me, but I did not find it funny!
Luckily, we'd brought an extra set of clothes and I was good to go on exploring. In one of the cages we walked by, there was a man inside making a lot of noise... I don't know if he was supposed to be there or not, but he was interesting to watch. We also got to pet a kangaroo, goats, sheep and a calf...
I also got to spend some time at the playground. They have a big play area with all kinds of swings, slides and climbers... and they have a mountain of sand.
Oh, and I found out sand is not very tasty!!!!
The girl that chased me earlier.... turned out, it was her birthday that day and she celebrated her birthday at the Farm. When we passed her birthday party, she came running after me again! But, this time, she brought a little goody bag. I think she felt sorry that I fell in the mud. And all was forgiven, because there were so many goodies in the bag: candy, whistle, glasses and a dollar for my piggy bank.Benjamin...

No comments: