Today, the weather was perfect. It was a little breezy this morning, but the afternoon turned out to be warm and sunny. We started the day at the park and we did the swing and slide. I also found a football and I practiced kicking it. Back home, I went over to say hello to Cocoa. I always make sure to greet Cocoa when we come home from work. She likes me too, because she always comes running to me.
Since the weather turned out to be so nice, we had a late lunch picnic style with my favourite nut spread and juice.
Finally, I got to hit to pool. We got a new pool this year, because a raccoon tore up my pool from last year. I have been looking forward to my new pool. I was in such a rush to get in that I jumped in wearing my clothes and shoes. From now on, no more baths indoors.
Do you mind???.... I am trying to get dressed!!!
And then for a car ride. I am teaching myself to drive so that I am ready when I get old enough for a licence. And then I can always drive mom and dad around and even run to the store. I have figured out the red button that makes all the car blink and I have also found the alarm button on the remote for the car. It's fun when the alarm all of a sudden goes off in the garage...
Benjamin
No comments:
Post a Comment