Saturday, February 17, 2007

Package from Denmark

Hi!

I received a package in the mail today and it was from omma and mostur. They had sent me a few sweaters. A few pictures down in this blog, I am wearing one of the sweaters.

What else did we do today? I didn't sleep that well last night and decided to sleep in this morning instead. We enjoyed the morning, had breakfast and played. I didn't eat that much for breakfast, but that is OK. I ate a whole lot yesterday and my tummy was still round as a ball this morning. I have to admit, I do have a decent sized tummy, but on the good side, it makes it so much easier to find my belly button. Mom put a hat and sweater on me and I went outside to play and only came back in for lunch. Usually, i eat lunch around 11am and then take a nap a little later. Today, I finally took a nap much later than usual and only slept for about half an hour... But I am a busy guy. I don't have time to sleep. When I woke back up, we sat down to call dad. I helped out and dialed: 22222PP222222222.....
... the phone was ringing....
... I think there was something wrong with the phone today. Every time I called dad, a lady answered and she kept talking and talking and she didn't listen to me at all. She asked me to try and call again and I did, but she kept answering!!! I really wished she would find someone else to talk to, because I wanted to talk to dad, not her!
Then it was time to get ready for Anders' and Susanne's house warming party. I dressed up and looked like one cool, little man. I also brushed my teeth... all by myself...
See how clean they are now!! And I tried some of mom's Dove deodorant
The house warming party was a great party. I was a little shy in the beginning, but soon found out that there was nothing to be shy about. I climbed down and checked out the house and voiced my opinion. (They have a really nice home). The food was good too and my favourite were the Swedish meatballs. Later in the evening, I decided to step up and be in charge of the entertainment. I showed off my bellybutton and made sure everyone saw it and then I danced. I have practiced on some new moves and I was a big hit. Specially with all the young ladies. It turned out to be a late night for me and I passed out in the car on my way home. The entertainment business is hard work!

Benjamin

No comments: