Thursday, February 22, 2007

At Work

We men work really hard all day. I wake up early every dag, put on my work clothes and head to work. I am never hungry right when I wake up, instead a cup of good, warm milk is what I need to wake up. At work, they serve breakfast around the time I arrive and I always head straight for the food. This morning, I had pancake....mmmmm, it was good. I started my day digging in the sand and then drove cars. We got to go outside and play in the good weather.
I ate all my dinner and got a couple of Oreos afterwards. Then a warm bath and I was out like a light.

Dad works out on the big boat. He's trying to find oil, so that mom and i can drive our car to work. I hope he finds lots of oil, because it's a long walk to work.
Benjamin

No comments: