Today is Saturday and it means I will not go to daycare, but get to stay at home instead. Like a good boy, I slept in this morning - a whole hour extra!! We had breakfast and played inside, since it was windy and raining. Today, cousin Mary celebrated her 1 year birthday and we went to her party. There were lots of other kids to play with along with grandma and grandad. We forgot to bring the camera, but it was a whole lot of fun and I loved the chicken nuggets and cake. I didn't take a nap at the party, but crashed with in minutes on my way home. When I woke back up, the weather had improved. It was warm and sunny and I made a straight shot for some of the more soggy areas in our yard..... from this morning's rain. I love to play with mud!! And there was mud everywhere! I ended up in the tub and was sprayed down. I am a boy, what can I say??
After the shower, I got to dress up like little dragon. I have grown a lot and can now wear the dragon without stepping in it all the time and every time I see it, I ask to play with it. Thanks cousin Mitchell, this is one cool dragon outfit!!
You can't even tell, I am there..
And I still love to watch the airplanes fly by....
Thanks for a good birthday party, Mary.Benjamin
No comments:
Post a Comment