Sunday, June 10, 2007

Bits and pieces from the weekend

The other day, dad and I got a remote controlled car for me. The car drives round and round and it drives very fast too. All of a sudden, it drove in between my feet and behind me. I tried to follow it, but it was gone. Before I knew it, it had completed a couple of circles around me - while I was still trying to figure out, how it could just disappear between my feet??
[Tetta] Cat (in Faroese: Ketta)... (Actually, meaning squirrel) At the park, I tried to catch a couple of squirrels. I had brought a little box of crackers and at first, I tried to throw the crackers at them. But, then I got impatient and tried to catch them. It didn't go so well. They are just too fast and I am still not that good at climbing in the big trees. Can you see the squirrel on the photo below? I call the squirrels "cats", but that is because they look like cats and just like the cats, they flee when they see me. And, I LOVE cats.
Just as much as I LOVE to slide in the big slide.
And to have a staring contest with dad. No, it is not an actual contest...well, maybe just a little bit. Dad will say: "No" and sometimes, I don't want to listen. Instead, I give him my innocent angel stare while I continue doing what I am not supposed to do. Oh, and in the photo, we are both all gorgeous and tanned from spending the day at the pool.
Benjamin

No comments: