I was so tired Friday morning and didn't want to wake up. I slept while my diaper was changed and I was undressed. I finally woke up with a big smile and said
Boooo. I got breakfast at daycare - French toast. When mom came to pick me up, I sat with my friends at the table and colored a snail. He turned out to be mostly green.

I thought the car needed a little cleaning, so when we came home, we parked outside and wiped down the car. My job was to check all the buttons. They all work, including the light buttons and the volume. Sometimes, you could barely hear the music playing and sometimes, it would play really loud all of a sudden. I just want to be like the other big boys and clean my car in the driveway, shirtless, playing loud music....I think that is really cool! When we were done, I drove the car into the garage.

Later in the evening, we went out biking. We try to bike a few times a week and I love to go to all these different parks to play with the other kids. these photos are from another outing. One day, I'll be big enough to ride my own bike.


It turned dark shortly after we came home and I wanted to stay outside to count the stars and check on the moon. I saw several start, but the moon was no where to be found. I guess someone forgot to turn on the moon switch.

Benjamin
No comments:
Post a Comment