Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's day, waffles, soap bubbles and rain

Today was father's day here and we had a good time. We started off with kolaches, later ice cone (waffle only) and then soap bubbles. I do not care for ice cream. It is too cold to eat and I prefer the waffle only. It has been raining yesterday and today. I have played inside most of the time and to be honest, I was getting very restless. Finally, it stopped raining long enough to go outside for a little while. We decided to go out and blow bubbles.
I had my struggle blowing soap bubbles. I am getting better though and every now and then, I managed to blow a bubble. Instead, we started the bubble machine and we instantly had millions and gazillions of bubbles!!!
Unfortunately, it started raining again and we had to go inside.. all though, I don't mind the rain at all.
After dinner, it finally stopped raining and we went out for a long walk and played a little with the kids on our street. I hope next weekend will be sunny!

Benjamin

No comments: