Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Dad is back home

You...yes, you!..... Don't you think I am very cool? With these sunshades, the girls won't be able to resist me this summer.

Dad came back home yesterday and we went to the airport to pick him up and to see all the airplanes. I was so excited to see him and I could not stop talking and giggling on the way home. And when we made it home, I was all wound up and didn't go to bed until really late. Now both dad and I are the men of the house.This morning, I went to daycare, but only for a little while. Dad picked me up early and we headed home to do yard work. We put new sand in my sandbox. First, we put the sand in the wheel barrel and then dad pushed it all the way into the back yard. I was the foreman.
Finally! New and fresh sand in my sand box. I have missed my sand sandbox.... no crunching sound when I chew and no sand in my ears. Of course I did some yard work too.
This was a somewhat eventful day today. First, I was stung by a wasp. It stung me in the back of my head. A little later, dad was stung too in the back of his head. And then, when we went to the play ground, I fell and busted my lip and had a little nose bleed. I guess, I am all boy: Bug bites all over, scraped up knees and elbows, bloody nose, busted lip, dirt under my nails, sand in my hair... you name it!
I better get going. I need to go and play with dad, he is waiting for me.

Benjamin

No comments: