Yesterday, we biked over to the playground and in the beginning, I didn't want to do the big slide and I wanted to sit in the baby swing. But, then some girls showed up and I moved over to a big swing immediately. I also tried to impress them by going straight for the big slide. A guy has got to do what a guy has got to do!!
Mmmm, dad made us b-b-q ribs for dinner and they were good! I was finally asked to eat with my fingers and not worry about the fork. My kind of food!

This evening, we stayed in our driveway. All the big kids were playing in front of our house and I tried hang around them, but I don't even think they noticed me.

So, I headed for my juice cup and started watering all of our flowers.

The neighbor's flowers were juiced too.

Oh, and I also love to color our driveway! I know my colors most of the time. Sometimes, I get confused.

The great artists also need breaks once in a while.

The neighbor's dog came by and it ended up with a blue ear and a couple of red and yellow legs!.

Benjamin
No comments:
Post a Comment