Sunday, June 3, 2007

Swimming pool and other things

Hi!

We have had a great day today. I made sure we were up early and that we headed straight outside to play. I brought my balloon outside and played with it too. I didn't like to have it tied around my wrist, so in the end, I lost the balloon.The balloon flew high up in the air. I was sad to see it fly away and I tried to chase it and call out for it, but nothing helped. I kept asking for the balloon and kept pointing in the direction it disappeared. It did help to hear, the balloon flew up to the moon to keep him company.
We were first in line when the local pool opened. Our local pool has a big and one small pool. We started out in the big pool and I made sure to hold on tight. I didn't care for it at first, but little by little, I started enjoying the water. The small pool was a little better. The water is waist high and I was able to walk around on my own. I fell a couple of times and got water in my eyes. But, I did good. Rubbed my eyes and continued playing.
I climbed out of the pool a couple of times to get some sun and to show off my ripped upper body to all the chicks.
All though, it was only a 5 minute walk home, I passed out and slept on towels and our pool bag.
I have been very productive lately. I have reorganized just about every cabinet in the house and I come up with new games all the time too. The latest thing is to throw all my snacks on the floor and eat directly off the floor. I think it tastes just a little bit better this way too.I stepped in an ant trail and got bitten again. After all the feel-better-kisses, I decided to kiss the bites a little more myself, and it helped! I did feel sorry for myself for a little bit.
After my nightly baths, I usually get to run around naked for a little while and I love it. Tonight, I decided to end the weekend with flashing all the neighbors. I climbed up into one of the front windows - all naked and waved at neighbors and cars passing by.
Dad is flying in in only a couple of days. I get to go to the airport to pick him up!

Benjamin

No comments: