Saturday, June 2, 2007

Party

The big trash truck came by again this morning and this time, they stopped outside our house. I ran outside the minute they pulled up. The men know me by now and they always wave and smile when they see me. This morning, the big truck honked the horn as it drove by me!!! Later, Anders and Susanne came by and we drove all the way over to a park. Charity (she works with mom) celebrated her birthday and graduation. I was by far the youngest at the party and I had a great time. I made a lot of friends and got to eat hot dogs, cake and got a balloon also.
I kept asking for cake and a balloon and I have found out, the more I ask, the greater the chance of getting what I want.
Anders and I had some men time too and we watched the ducks, fish and turtles in the late. In the beginning, I was a little shy and didn't want to go to Anders, but then he gave me this cool, little flash light and from then on, we were best buddies. Anders and Susanne will soon have a little baby of their own. I can't wait to show their baby all my toys.
I didn't have time to sit down and eat hot dogs with all the others. I was busy running off and feeding the ducks. I don't think ducks like potato chips, but fish love bread.
Of course, I fell asleep in the car on our way home and was put in my bed when we came home. I had to be waken up, because I just kept on sleeping. When I was fully awake again, we headed down the street to play with the other kids. Unfortunately, it started raining, so we headed back home. I didn't want to play inside, just because of some raindrops. I was outside in the rain chasing cats. After dinner, we headed out into the back yard. Dad is coming home soon and we want to make the yard look nice. We pulled weeds and planted an indoor plant outside. It was outgrowing the pot, so we want to see if and hope, the plant will make it outdoors. We have planted it under the pear trees, in the shade. I helped out with the digging and then ran inside for some more plants. We emptied the sandbox too and spread the sand in the low areas of the yard. I had a great time and used my big shovel quite a bit. I need new sand, as the old sand was not so clean anymore. Of course, I had to take a bath to get all the sand and mud out of my hair and ears. All in all, I had a great day today!!
Benjamin

No comments: