Thursday, March 15, 2007

Allergies

Yesterday, I had to be picked up early from daycare, because I had these big, red spots all over my body and they itched! When we came home, I had to take a couple of oatmeal baths and they helped for a little but, but then all over again. In the end, the baths and creams helped and I finally fell asleep. This morning, the rash was even worse and we went to see the doctor. She said, I am allergic to penicillin. So, now I hope to get over this rash as soon as possible. The weather is good and I can not go outside and show off my muscles looking like this!!
Benjamin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor thing! I feel for you Ben, Aunt Christi had an Allergic reaction like that too a couple months ago. I know how you feel. Get better soon!!

Love,
Aunt Christi

Anonymous said...

Poor Guy! That makes me hurt...

Love you
Grandad