Friday, March 23, 2007

Dad and I

These past couple of days, dad and I have had our guy time. Yesterday, I had to be picked up early from daycare. All of a sudden I was running a high fever. As soon as I came home, the fever disappeared. I know, I already know how to play hookie, yeah! The doctor had given me some shots the day before and I think that is what it was.

At home, I decided to have a little picnic in the back. The weather was perfect for an Oreo and some juice in the back yard.
Time for a bike ride. Since I no longer had fever and was as well as ever, we went out for a ride in the car.
From one car to another. This one does not have the dvd player, but at least I got to drive around myself... with two steering wheels. Here I come, move over!!!
Later, after dinner, time for a bath and then on with the little dragon. Dad and I put on a dvd and then I went to bed.
This morning, I stayed at home for a little while. So, dad and I went over to McDonalds for breakfast. Afterwards, we headed over to daycare. Dad had to do some touch up painting at our house. I offered to help, because I am a good painter, specially finger painting. Anyway, he decided it was better if I did not help out. He came to pick me up when he was done and we went out for a bike ride to the park.
The big slides are no problem. Dad and I raced and I won.
Boo!! ha ha!!
So, what do you say? Are you up for a race? I am fast!
Then, we rode the bike back home, put on our speedos and headed for the pool. I am kind of cool in my speedos. I just have to remember to suck in my tummy when the camera is pointing at me:)
I am not sure what we are going to do tomorrow, but since it's the weekend, I plan on waking up early and not miss a single minute of the weekend!

Benjamin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll bet he will be glad to get into his B-I-G yard!!!! He is growing up too fast. Start putting something heavy on top of his head everyday to slow it down. Not.

Love Ya'll