Sunday, June 10, 2007

At my aunt's and uncle's pool

Yesterday, we packed our swimming clothes and headed over to my aunt's and uncle's house. They were out of town, and my grandparents were dog- and house sitting. So, I guess we went over to see my grandparents and to let dad see the new pool. I wasn't so sure about getting into the water in the beginning, but then I tried riding in Mary's pool car and I was sold. Dad and I then rode in a big UFO and I just sat back and enjoyed the ride. Later, I fell asleep in the UFO. The rocking emotion was so calming and I was out like a light. Cousin Mary came over while I was napping. When I heard her, I woke up and wanted outside again.
We played and played in the pool and I had a great time. I played ball with granddad and I got pushed around and around on the floats by everyone. I also tried to swim a little. The sun was out all the time and we had to make sure we all had sun lotion on us, so we didn't get a sunburn. I would also walk around in the yard and find all the flowers and smell them. They had some big flowers and at first, I was not sure what they were - but then, of course, they were not real, they decorations in the yard.
Every now and then, we would all take a break and sit on the patio and enjoy some juice and a snack.
Aunt Christi and Uncle Steve brought salad, fruit and chocolate. The food was very good!! What a great day.Thank you everyone for great company, letting us use the pool and for great food.

Benjamin

1 comment:

the Lewis Family said...

That looks like an awesome pool. I wouldn't want to get out either!