Thursday, June 28, 2007

They are here!

They have arrived!

Yesterday, we went to the airport. We parked our car in the parking lot and took the shuttle to the airport. On the way we saw all these airplanes. Some were just about to land, some were taking off. Others were parked at the gate. We finally arrived at the baggage claim and went inside to see if we could find them. And, there they were!!! We spotted a red head first (Aunt Elsa) I was a little shy at first, but little by little, I warmed up to them.

I got all these gifts, clothes and candy from Mostur(aunt Elsa), omma (grandma) and langomma (great grandma). I also got lots of presents from the Faroes. Despite all the heat, we sat outside and enjoyed coffee and dessert. I think they were all very tired.
But.... omma still played with me and we crawled through the big tube.
After coffee, we went inside to enjoy the AC and they wanted to unpack. We made dinner. We had ribs and abba's (granddad's) fish. I wasn't interested in the food as I was too busy showing off.

This morning, I decided I was done sleeping at 5.45. I woke up our guests a little later.We had breakfast and then we headed outside to play and go for a walk. I have gotten so much attention today...just like I like it:)
I did help dad with trimming the trees and the clean up the branches afterwards.
After dinner, we went outside to play. Several other kids came over to say hello and to play with us. Omma tried to throw horse shoes and the kids tried to instruct her. I don't know, but omma handed over the horse shoes and instead, she came over to play badminton with mostur and me.Tomorrow, I have to show you all the neat clothes I have gotten.

Benjamin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your new patio set cover! See you on the 4th.

Christi