Sunday, August 26, 2007

At my grandparents

Hi! I went to visit grandma and granddad today, because mom and dad went to the movies. I had a blast. I was supposed to take a nap but never did. I had such a good time and didn't want to miss out on a thing. They have a lot of toys and I love to pull out all these different toys, especially all the cars.I also pretended to be a tiger. I even looked like one: yellow with stripes. I looked around and tried to spot a prey. I walked on my toes, carefully so that I would not be seen or heard. I though I spotted something move. I tip toed a little closer, careful not to scare off my prey. My claws all the way out, closer. Yes, I thought I recognized my target. Would I make it? The atmosphere was all tense. I got ready to jump.....
Gggggrrrrrr. Gotcha!!!! Ha ha. I caught grandma!! She didn't have a chance to get away!When mom and dad came to pick me up, I was ready to go home. I handed out kisses and good byes and I was asleep in the car with in a couple of minutes.

Benjamin

No comments: