Friday, August 10, 2007

August 9

Today, we had a full house of guests from Vestmanna. I was out shopping with omma when Gunnvá came by to visit me. Omma and I headed straight home, but I ended up falling asleep in the car. Gunnvá decided to wait around for me to wake back up. A little later, Aunt Jenny, Sølva and Sigurd (her siblings) and Djóni (Gunnvá's brother) came by. So, by the time I woke back up, I had a house full of guests. We played inside and outside and blew bubbles. I had a blast. After dinner, the kitchen floor was full of crumbs and spilled juice. But, Gunnvá and I took care of that mess. I pointed and told her where to, and she wiped the floor clean.
Eventually, we got a little tired og running around. Omma started a Tom and Jerry show for us and we got to kick back and enjoy a pacifier.
Benjamin

No comments: