Saturday, August 25, 2007

A good weekend

On Friday, we went out to Hooters for dinner. I was a good boy and sat still while we ate, but when I was done eating, I wanted out of my chair. Right then, one of the Hooters girls saw me try to escape out of my chair. She asked if she could hang out with me while mom and dad finished their meal. I wish I would have brought the camera. I was in heaven. Being the center of attention of several Hooters girls! Yes, I am quite the ladies man!

When I am not surrounded by ladies, I like to hang out with dad. Friday night, we had jell-o. I had never tried it before, but I loved it. It was wiggling on the spoon and funny to eat. I had two servings and was about to burst of energy, when I was done eating. We went outside and I ran and ran and ran and ran.I did stop running long enough to help dad pull the trash can down the drive way. Saturday morning is trash day.Saturday morning: Mom and I were folding towels when I heard a lawn mower start outside. In less than a split second, I was out the door and had retrieved my mower too. I always help dad mowing the lawn. I even have my own weed eater and leaf blower.
After a long nap, we headed over to the Woodlands to meet with the rest of the family. Since dad just turned 40 and aunt Christi just turned 30, grandma and granddad took everyone out for dinner. I was a big boy, sat still and ate a lot. However, then it was time for dessert, I was ready to move around. So, mom and I went for a walk. In the restaurant, we saw all kinds of things hanging up on the walls, including deer, bison, goats, longhorns and saddles. Outside, I just stared at all the big trucks out on the highway.
Dad..
Aunt Christi..
Here we are. From the left: Alyssa, granddad, grandma, dad, I, Mitchell, aunt Christi, aunt Tara and Kaitlin (front). Unfortunately, Mary could not make it. I hope she will be well soon.

Benjamin

No comments: