Thursday, August 9, 2007

August 8

The sun was shining and the sky was blue this morning. We got ready and headed downtown. We met a postman, ducks and a dog. Downtown, I was several buses and I love buses.
All I wanted was to hang out by the bus stop and wait for all the buses to to drive by.
A few buses later, we continued. Aunt Elsa showed up and we headed out for lunch.
After mostur left, omma, mamma and I headed down to see all the boats.
We walked all the way down to the sea. I wanted to badly to play in the water, but it was too cold.When mostur came home from work, she took mamma and me down to see Norrøna. (cruise ship sailing between the Faroes, Iceland, Norway and Denmark). She used to work on board. I liked the play area the best.But the view from the deck outside was also great.

I really love mostur.
I am so cool. I pretended to drive it around. I pressed all the buttons and said pplllllll.
A little later in the evening, we stopped by to visit Ronja and Emi, they are my cousins. They have all sorts of toys and they also have a cat! I chased the cat around. Back at home, omma let me take a bath in the den, while mostur and mamma went out to a cafe. Needless to say, but the floors were sparkling clean after the bath.

Benjamin

No comments: