Monday morning was grey, windy and rainy, but we got dressed and headed to Rituvík to visit ommu (grandma), abba (granddad) and my two uncles/godfathers.

They have two dogs and I really liked playing with them. I fed them lots of food and snacks. A little later langabbi (great granddad) and ommubeiggi (grandma's brother) stopped by. They brought a big bag of candy. I figured it was mine, since I love this type of candy. UncleTóri and uncle Niclas didn't care that much for all the candy. Lucky me.

Just as we were headed out the door to visit Fríðbjørg og Andreas langabbabeiggja (great granddad's brother), I noticed uncle Niclas' guitars. He owns several guitars and he played a few songs for me too. He is very good at it. Finally, we managed to get out the door. Andreas langabbabeiggi owns two big display boxes with big bugs. He collected them himself when he sailed around the world. (Unfortunately) I recognized several of the bugs.

Benjamin
No comments:
Post a Comment