Ommedid and I had a good conversation about the weather and waffles.
I wanted to see how the waffles were made. And then, I also wanted to touch the waffle maker - guess who burnt his hand? Yes, me! It really hurt! I didn't want to hold my hand still under the cold, running water. The only solution was to head next door to the big river.
Crawl under the fence.
It is a pretty big river - specially when it rains. Can you see us?
We had a good time. When mamma, mostur and aunt Birita were little girls, they used to play here too. In the summer, when it was warm enough, they sometimes swam in the pool below.
Great view.
I didn't want to go back inside, but I was soaked and had to change to dry clothes. Omma, mamma and mostur had to run a couple of errands and in the mean time, I got some alone time with Aunt Birita (she is the one who got married), ommedid and langomma.
Later, langabbi came by too and he gave me some of the dried sheep meat. I actually really liked it and kept asking for more. Yummi.
Benjamin
No comments:
Post a Comment