This morning, omma and I went out for a walk. It was too cold to go for a long walk, so we went for a short walk and saw the sheep. I fell asleep and slept outside in the stroller outside ommas house.
Dinner was ready when I woke back up. Fish, yummi.
When Mostur came home, she, mom and I went out for a longer walk and headed to a park downtown to feed the ducks and birds.
I wanted to play in the water so badly. It was too cold.
My dream house - just my size.
Mostur stopped by for a visit and we waved to all the cars passing by.
Of course, Mostur gave me a little toy. It was a caterpillar.
We went to visit Aunt Katrin on the way home. She lives down town and works as a costume designer.
As soon as we came back home, aunt Birita stopped by to visit me. She brought a knitted sweater - just for me. She had knitted it herself. I love all my aunts and my Mostur.
Benjamin
No comments:
Post a Comment