Sunday, August 26, 2007

Spiderman

The weather was perfect this morning. I ran outside and jumped into the pool, but said: Uuuhh!!! and jumped right back out. The water was still cold. Instead, I headed for the water hose and turned on the water. Now, everything in the back yard has been sprayed down: the slide, my shoes, my lawnmower, the patio, the tree, even mom.
I tried to warm up the pool, but the water in the hose was just as cold; mission failed.
This evening, we went for a walk. In the start, I walked too, but I was soon put in the stroller. I can't help it when every thing, I see, is so interesting and needs to be investigated. On our way back home, we stopped by the play ground. I was all tough and went for the big slide and walked by myself all the way up to the top. But once I was up there, everything was a long way down and I changed my mind. I guess I was not all that tough tonight after all.
At the store, I got the Spiderman PJs. Now I am tough again! See the cobweb?
Benjamin

No comments: