Wednesday, December 13, 2006

at home

Hello,

I just want to say hello and let you know I am feeling better. I sleep better, cough less and the fever has gone. I went to see the doctor today to make sure I am really improving. She said that there is still a lot of stuff in my lungs and on top of it all, one of the tubes in my ears is not working properly. So, now I am all drugged up again and also have to get the ear drops and breathing treatments. But, I am good and a big boy and I do really well taking all this medication - even when it tastes yucki. But, I am the man of the house. I am at home now and grandad comes every day to play with me. We have a lot of fun and he pushes me around on the airplane all day long.... he gets a lot of excercise these days!! (This is an old photo and from when I was little, but this is my airplane)

Tomorrow and on Friday, Candy will come over to play with me, I like her too. Next week grandad will come and play with me again and I really look forward to see him again. Mom and dad told me today that I have to stay at home for the rest of this year. That way, I can get well before I go back to daycare. I like being at home, but I also miss my friends at daycare.

Daddy will be at home in only a week!! Yeah! Then there will finally be some "man-time" around here with ESPN, Golf, Baseball and tools

Then the really important part:
- Grandma Davis: Good luck with the follow up. I am thinking about you!!!
- Great grandad Davis: Make sure you get the right glasses... you need to see how much I have grown!!
- Cousin Mary: Get well soon!!!!
- Rhiannon: Happy 1 year Birthday!!
- Aunt Elsa: I have been looking for you, but can't find you. Elmo is here, but you are not!!!

Benjamin

No comments: