Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Eve

At our house, we celebrate Christmas and open presents on both Christmas eve (mom's tradition) and on Christmas morning (dad's tradition). On Christmas Eve, I got to open up a bunch of presents and I had a blast. It took a while to understand that I was finally allowed to peel all the gift tags and paper off the presets, but eventually I got the point and then I was constantly under the tree looking for more presents to open. This is my first present.
Dad was really excited also and I have been teaching him how to do the 'surpriced face'. I think I did a good job:
This is my 'surpriced face'. Aunt elsa taught me.
One of the gifts was a dvd player for the car. Yesterday, we drove up to Cleveland and I watched Old McDonalds farm all the way. I use earphones, that way mom and dad won't interrupt the movie.
I got a lot of other presents... a tricycle form grandma in the Faroes. I showed dad how to asemble it. It took a little while, but I was a good boy and waited patiently. When it was put together, I scooted around the house all by myself. I still prefer being pushed around.
Other presents that I got were shoes, clothes, leather jacket (and I am cool in it). CD player and CDs. Lego, cars and a lot of toys. I also got some candy... yummi.

I didn't get to open up all the presents on Christmas Eve, but had to leave a few for the following morning. But, I was also tired in the end. It's hard work opening up all those presents. But I had a great time

nite nite
Benjamin

No comments: