Friday, December 29, 2006

New chair and more presents

I finally got my own chair and it's red, just like dad's. Now, mom is really going to have a heart attach. She already dislikes dad's chair and now we have two of them!!! But, I have to admit it, my chair is still much cooler than dad's, because I have a lion on mine. I am a big boy now and I can sit still and watch tv for a little while at a time now..... not too long though. My favorite dvds are Old McDonalds Farm and also Neptune.
I thought Christmas was over for this time, but I was wrong, because I got more presents last night from the mail man. I got a 'touch-and-feel' book from my godmother in the Faroes. I also got more clothes from my grandparents and uncles in Rituvík. Thank you, guys!
Dad and I were plumbers the other day. Dad had to work on some of the pipes behind our bathtub and I helped him. I don't think he could have done all this by himself.. He said himself what a good and helpful boy I was.

Benjamin

No comments: