We celebrated Christmas again today and guess what? I got more presents. I have received sooo many presents, and I love them all! I have had a great Christmas... so far. We are not done celebrating yet. Dad's side of the family is coming over tomorrow for Christmas dinner: duck and rice pudding. We have been really busy here today cooking and cleaning. I have helped mom and dad. I put up a clean towel and other wise have entertained dad all day long so that he would not bug mom in the kitchen.
Anyway, here are more photos from this morning and of some of my presents. This morning I saw that Santa had been by with presents from the North Pole and the Faroes. He's good: Sneaking in to the house in the middle of the night. He set up all my toys and didn't even wake me up.
Here are dad and I playing on the climber. I can do the slide all by myself. It's a little difficult to get up on it still, but once I am up, I make sure that I am loud enough to get everyones attention.
Now, here I am cool!!
I had fun crawling through this tube. Sometimes, I try and stand up in the middle of the tube, but that's impossible and I get really frustrated. The tube is really long and just barely fits into the den.
I have to go now. Dad is out and about again looking for trouble. I have to keep an eye on him constantly.
Benjamin
Anyway, here are more photos from this morning and of some of my presents. This morning I saw that Santa had been by with presents from the North Pole and the Faroes. He's good: Sneaking in to the house in the middle of the night. He set up all my toys and didn't even wake me up.
Here are dad and I playing on the climber. I can do the slide all by myself. It's a little difficult to get up on it still, but once I am up, I make sure that I am loud enough to get everyones attention.
Now, here I am cool!!
I had fun crawling through this tube. Sometimes, I try and stand up in the middle of the tube, but that's impossible and I get really frustrated. The tube is really long and just barely fits into the den.
I have to go now. Dad is out and about again looking for trouble. I have to keep an eye on him constantly.Benjamin
No comments:
Post a Comment