Thursday, December 7, 2006

Santa

I was really surprised today! We went to the mall to visit Santa - again and I am still afraid of him. I reached for mommy and my aunt and tried to get away from the big, red man. But then all of a sudden, Santa was gone, and then it was fine to sit down in the chair and read a story about Santa and Rudolf with mom and aunt Elsa. Then the lady said: Smile! When I saw the picture afterwards, I was surprised, because Santa was right there - hiding behind the chair!!
Christmas is right around the corner. I am really excited, because we have this pretty Christmas tree and all these packages under the tree. I am good about not touching the ornaments and packages, but once in a while, I have to take a closer look. Soon, dad will come home. I really miss him and look forward to see him again. I have bought him a big present and it's wrapped and under the tree. Oh, and Santa in the Faroes sent me lots of small packages!!!

Today, it's grandma's and grandad's wedding anniversary. They have been married for many, many many years. Congratulations!!!!



Benjamin

No comments: