Thursday, December 7, 2006

Bye Aunt Elsa

Today is a very sad day, because aunt Elsa went home. I really love my aunt and she really loves me too. She has been here for many days now and she came all the way over here just to play with me.
While she was here, I have had a great time. We have played a lot and specially hide and seek. We have watched airplanes fly by. We got the fireplace going when it was cold. We went to the zoo and also to all these stores. I got a lot of cars and teddybears. She always makes my favorite meal: Pasta and chicken. But the best part is all the kisses and cuddles she gave me - because she loves me so much. I really hope to see her again soon. I am going to save up for a flight ticket to go visit my aunt.

By the way, I am ill again today. I have been ill for 3 days now. I have a cold and have a runny nose, cough and have a fever. When I have a cold, I have a hard time breathing and the doctor gave me this device to breath in and it helps a little. The best medication is lots of love and cuddles... oh, and if I get to go outside for a little while, I am cured

Benjamin

No comments: