Sunday, December 17, 2006

This week

Hi

just a little update on how things are going. I am feeling much better and I am about to burst of energy. There just are not enough hours in the day. I run back and forth and try to get into as many things as possible. Napping is also becoming an issue, since I'd rather spend that time exploring. I have played with mom all weekend and soon daddy will be at home and I get to play with him as well. I have no fever but I still cough. I have a follow up appointment at the doctor's on Wednesday. I hope she has some good news for me. Mom and dad have told me that I have to stay at home for at least two weeks so that I can get well before going back to dacare. But back to all my energy: Yesterday, mom had to take me for a ride in the car to get me to settle and go to sleep. Why is it so hard to understand? I do not have time for a nap!!

Here I am infront of the laptop, reading emails and blogging. I love the laptop... most of all, I love the on/off button. But I also type on the chat sometimes: sssssggggggbbbbbl+++l rrrrrrrsssssssss.
I love to blow bubbles. I have no problem dipping the stick into the soapy water, but blowing the bubbles is a little harder. Most of the time, I end up putting the stick in my mouth. Sometimes when I try and blow bubbles, there is no air coming out... only this hhhhoooo soundWaiting does not work either... those bubbles do not appear on their own. Enough bubbles. When I get tired of blowing bubbles, I rather try and fill up the bird bath with rocks and birdseeds.
Today I got a sandbox. We maneged to set it up just in time. As soon as we were done, it got dark, so I did not get to play in it.... just a little bit. But it was enough time to get sand everywhere, even my pacifier was a little crunchy. I'll take a picture of it and show you.



This weekend, Cousin Mary got admitted to the hospital with pneumonia and she was worse than I was. She got to go home today though, so she's getting better. Hugs and kisses to Mary and get well soon.



Benjamin


PS.... Only 7 days to Christmas eve!! There are so many presents underneath our tree!!

No comments: