Saturday, December 23, 2006

Dad is home!!

Daddy's home now!!!! I am already daddy's boy and I tag along where ever he goes. When ever he walks out of a room and I can't follow, I get frustrated and a little upset.

When we went to the airport to pick up dad we had to wait for a while, because there were so many other people traveling also. While we waited I played and also offered my toys and crackers to all the other people waiting.... they also looked a little hungry and bored. They all smiled back and said thank you. I made a lot of new friends at the airport.
When dad walked out, I went right over to him and gave him a big hug and then I smiled at him and told him about all the things I have done lately. But most of all, that I have been a good boy while he's was on the boat.
On our way home form the airport, we got to ride the shuttle. I loved that and watched all the cars and airplanes rush by. And then the bus was a little jumpy too.
Since dad came home we've played a lot and I have showed him all the new things I'm doing these days. We also went to Lowes... just like real men!
Christmas is right around the corner....!!!

Benjamin

No comments: