Thursday, December 14, 2006

Eating with utensils!

It's still difficult because my hand naturally finds its way to the food on the plate. But as soon as I notice it, I shake my head and pull my hand back. And I am being told I am a good boy. Truth be told, I am really not that easy: As soon as mom turns her head, I grab some food with my fingers and eat it before she can stop me! I do use the spoon to eat with and I am getting better at it. It's still difficult to coordinate, but I am practicing every evening. This evening, I ate half the meal using my finger and the other half using my spoon. First I eye the food and decide where to dig..... Then I dig in....
Aim for the mouth...
mmmm..... pasta is still my favorite!!! peas and corn are good too..

I am still at home. today Candice came by to play with me. She is really nice and I like to play with her. She'll be back tomorrow and I look forward to that. I am getting better and am in good mood and play a lot again....

Benjamin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you are feeling better! It gives me hope that my sicknes will pass soon too.

Love,
Cousin Mary