Thursday, December 28, 2006

Christmas is over.....

... and I am counting down for the next Christmas. I have a big potato with 362 matches in it(It's kind of a children's calendar and every day, you pull out one match, until there are none left).

So, here are most of the 'small' toys, the large ones are out in our back yard. I love to play with all my toys and I'll just sit down in the middle of all of them and entertain myself for a little while. Most of the time, I'll get the popping balls and the animal train going and then I'll sit down and move things from box to box.
Here are a few pictures from our Christmas dinner. One of the guests was cousin Mary. She is a little younger than me and she was also in the hospital. I think she is almost well now. We played a little bit and she got a toy just like mine and I tried to show her how to use it. I also played a lot with cousin Mitchell. He's a big boy... and one day, I'll be a big boy, just like him.
Dad and I had a great time too. He kept tickling me and I giggled and giggled and in the end wasn't able to stand up at all.
Mom, dad and I. I was all dressed up for the occasion, wearing black dress pants, white shirt and a butterfly. Grandma said I looked like dad, when he was a little boy and wore his suits... and then she giggled.... so, I am not sure if that's good or bad, since he did look funny in his little suits. He kind of looked like a little Mini Me.

Benjamin

No comments: