Today, it was a sad day, because dad went into the airplane and the airplane is taking him far far away. We got up early this morning, got ready and went to the airport. We said good bye to dad, I waved, but then I saw a bunch of airplanes! They were parked all around us. On our way home, a big airplane crossed a bridge as we were driving underneath it. All I could do was stare, point and say:DDAAHHHHHHH??????
Right after we came back home, grandad walked in the door and we have played all day today. We went to the store and I got a car that plays Tutti Frutti and sometimes I'll twist to the music. Grandad showed me that 'new' dance move. I also got a balloon, but it got loose and it headed straight up into the sky. Maybe dad will fly by it, who knows?? I stayed at home today, because my chest was really tight over the weekend and I had a hard time breathing. Yesterday, I woke up with a little cold and mom and dad decided to keep me at home today, to make sure it didn't get worse. I still have a little cold, but nothing serious.
Tonight, after dinner, I got to take a bath in the den, in front of the fireplace. We made the house nice and warm and got a fire going. I had a great time. In the end, everything around me was soaked and I had to get out of the bath and get my pj's on.
I love a good bath with lots of bubbles, specially in front of the fireplace. I had a great time today.
Benjamin
No comments:
Post a Comment