Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Rainy and cloudy

Today and these past days it's been overcast and rainy outside. Today, it got colder again. But who cares? I still want to go outside and play, period!! I put on my thick sweater, hat and boots. Lately I have been working on throwing the ball up on the roof. It's hard, because it's a long way up on the roof. It's a fun game though, because you never know where the ball will come back down.
See, too high.
Getting up on the climber is a piece of cake. In the beginning, I was not able to do it, but then dad added a couple of steps and now it's easy, all though, it's easier in shoes than boots. I huff and puff and struggle a little more in boots, but I can do it! When I am up top, I have a clear view of the planes flying by. See, there is one.
I have a full mouth of teeth! Well, not really, I still only have eight. Two are on their way, but have been for the past month, so I don't know what is going on. Maybe they just don't care too much for the toothbrush.This evening after dinner and putting on my pj's, dad and I played a funny game. He hid a ball under a cup, shuffled the cups and then I had to guess.... hhmmmm.....which one is it?
No, not that one. It was empty...
There it is!!! Later dad hid the pacifier instead of the ball and I guessed correctly most of the time. I am keeping a close eye on my pacifiers!!!!
I am growing these days and my feet are growing too... Currently, I am wearing a size 7 :)
Oh, and dad said they found Obi Wan!

Benjamin

No comments: