When we made it to the zoo, we headed straight for the cafeteria. I fell asleep right before lunch and mom and dad thought I was starving. We sat down at an outside table and I barely ate two bites, I was way too busy feeding the birds and chasing the pigeons.
After lunch, we headed straight to the children's zoo. There we saw all kinds of animals: Owls, porcupines, dear, ducks, fish, otters and all kinds of animals. We also walked through huge enclosed area where birds were flying around freely. Oh, we also walked across this bridge. It moved as we were walking across it. I did good, didn't even fall.
After we crossed the bridge, we came across a big nest with two gigantic eggs. OK, guys, breakfast is on me - egg omelet sound good?? I guess one egg should do.
Dad and I crawled up into this bubble. We had a good view of all the small critters around us. It was pretty cool.
We saw a lot of big animals too. The giraffe was the biggest one... at least the tallest one. It was peaking in to a zoo keeper. Maybe they played peek-a-boo. I wonder how many scarves it takes to keep it warm during winter??
We finally made it to the latest exhibition. The sign said Benjaminus Cutus. The little critter lives off attention and hugs and also an occasional leaf.
I got to pet the goats. They were just laying there resting. I think I managed to pet all of them... at least most of them.
Afterwards, I had to wash my hands. But I didn't mind. I love playing with water. My fingers, hands, arms, the sink, and everything else around me was clean when I was done at the sink.
The Carousel was fun! I was a little nervous at first, but after one round, it was pure fun. First, mom and I rode on the panda.
Then it was dad's turn and we chose the cheetah.
And round and round we went...
I had a great time. I walked most of the time and only sat in the stroller for a little bit. I got to say hello to all the animals and the other kids. I fell asleep in the car on the way home..zzzzzBenjamin
No comments:
Post a Comment