Monday, January 1, 2007

Happy New Year

Hello and a Happy New Year!!

My New Years Resolution is: Stay well, grow big and strong and be a good boy. What are yours?

I didn't do much on the new year's eve. I spent the night with my grandparents and fell asleep at 7pm. Mom and dad had company over and they did a lot of firework. The photos are dark, but maybe you can see a littleWhen mom and dad came to pick me up, I was happily playing with all the toys at my grandparents. But, I really lit up when they walked in the door. When we made it home, we went outside to play. The weather was god today... a little chilly breeze, but I was well dressedLater, we went to the store. Dad went shopping and mom and I hit the bike section. I am riding this big-boy bike all by myself.I am cool!!Oh. I am one of Santa's little helpers :)

Benjamin

1 comment:

the Lewis Family said...

Oh my gosh, Benjamin is so adorable. I am glad you updated the photo on the homepage to be all 3 of you too! I had a bit of catching up on your blog to do from over the holidays because I didn't have your blog address with me. Nice to see you again!
Happy New Year to the 3 of you from the 3 of us :-)