Saturday, January 20, 2007

Painter

This evening, I got to paint and I did good... It's still difficult to test the colors when I am not allowed to taste them, but it all worked out OK. I had a lot of colors to paint with: Yellow, green, red, blue, purple and the list goes on. I painted on the paper mostly and only had a few accidents painting on the table cover. I painted some on my own...
Mom and dad got to help out on some of the artworks. I showed them how to paint lines, dots and also how to mix colors.
A real painter takes his time and chooses his colors very carefully.
Here is a masterpiece, dad and I painted.

And here is one, mom and I did.
This is my autograph!!!
We've been busy today. I slept in a little this morning, so it was actually light outside by the time we stood up. I helped out with laundry today and pushed the laundry basket to and from the washer. I also took a long bath this morning. I love baths!! The second mom or dad get the shower going, I am first in line. Unfortunately, I am still a little too short to climb into the shower. After I woke up from my nap, we went over to Texas Roadhouse. And guess what?? You are actually supposed to throw the peanut shells on the floor. I had a blast and found out I am a natural, those shells flew on the floor like thick snow. Oh well, mom and dad will have an uphill battle trying to teach me table manners after today!!
Benjamin

1 comment:

the Lewis Family said...

What lovely artwork you have been doing, Benjamin!!!