These days it is a little chilly in our area. The temperatures will drop below freezing tonight and it may stay cool through out tomorrow too. This kind of cold weather isn't a common thing here and with the weather and possibly icy roads, there is a chance my daycare will be closed tomorrow. It will for sure not open until 10am
I did go to daycare this morning and I played with the other kids today. There is a girl at daycare who really likes me. Every morning, she comes straight over to greet me and she follows me around. I like her too. At the end of the day, mom came to pick me up. We went straight home and at home, dad waited for me. We put on some warm clothes and went outside to bbq some steaks.
While waiting for the steaks, I played with my truck and watched airplanes. My Faroese hat kept my ears warm.
All though, in the end, my ears and nose got a little cold and I decided to go inside. The best part about this cold weather is that the fire is always going and our house is nice and cosy. I enjoy to play in front of the fire place. And, I am still working on my house chores. I have already swept most of the walls and I am practicing with my pacifier.
Oh, and guess what?? I am a real man now: I sit on my potty and read the latest golf magazine!! Ok, I admit it, I haven't figured out how to use the potty just yet... for now it's more fun to play with the lid.
Benjamin
No comments:
Post a Comment