Thursday, January 4, 2007

Soap Bubbles

Hi,

I have started in daycare again. It's still a little difficult to say good bye to mom in the morning and I still cry a little, but just a little bit now. On the other hand, when mom or dad come to pick me up, I don't want to go home with them. I am too busy playing. In the car, on the way home, I usually sit and sing and chatter away. I love to stay at home with mom and dad, but I also love going to daycare and play with my friends. I play and play all day long and in the evenings, I am tired and beg to go to bed at 7pm.

It's been raining quite a bit today and it was still wet outside this evening. But, I have a rain suit and boots, amd I went outside to play in the rain and it was fun. I love playing with our rocks outside in our yard.I also got to blow a lot of soap bubbles. It's fun!!! Catching them is a challenge.
Dad also tried blowing bubbles, but I think I did better.
Afterwards, it was dinner time. (This photo is from last night. I was preparing dinner and had mom help me stir the eggs)
Tonight it was salmon and veggies. I ate a big portion of the veggies and a little bit of the salmon. I liked the corn the best though. It's fun eating it of the cob and afterwards, some of the corn was stuck in between my teet and I walked around making these funny faces, trying to get it out.
After dinner, it was time to get my pj's on. But, I did help out cleaning up after dinner... I wiped the table clean.
This is good night from me (yawwn). I have to get some sleep, because I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow.... a long day of playing at daycare with my friends.

Nite nite

Benjamin

No comments: