Sunday, January 14, 2007

This Weekend

"It's for you!".... This is my office. I have a laptop, 2 cell phones and an ipod... I am a busy man!!
We didn't do anything major this weekend. Yesterday, we cleaned out all the cabinets. I took care of the cabinets in the guest bathroom. I just sat in the cabinet and started cleaning out and tidying. I fit in the cabinet too, it's a big cabinet. I pulled out all the boxes, organized them, wasn't satisfied, pulled them out again and re-organized them.... finally, it looked good.
We also cleaned out in my bedroom and we filled up two boxes with toys and clothes, I've grown out of. Dad went up in the attic and mom and I handed him the boxes. I then climbed up there to make sure he'd stacked them well enough. It all looked good!
I climbed up the ladder all by myself.... one step at the time. Mom watched me and was ready to catch me if I fell. But I think she is just a little too concerned, because I am a good climber and I do not fall.This morning, dad and I got up early. At 8am, it was time for mom to get out of bed. I pulled on the bed cover until she woke up, and I told her it was time to get up. But, when she didn't get out of bed, I just started to make the bed. I threw all the pillows up on the bed and finally, she got the point and got out of bed.

Oh, and yesterday, we headed over to Casa Olé for lunch. I don't like to have to sit still in my chair and wait for the food. When it finally arrived, I sat still for a little bit and ate. When we were done, I got a green balloon and I got to step on to the escalator myself.... that was fun!
We went to the store for some groceries and I got to visit the toy section. I had a good time playing with all the balls.
This one is for you!!!

Benjamin

No comments: