Here we are, dad and I, newly awake. Mom and dad had hoped I'd sleep a little longer this morning, but I was up at 6am. Last night, when we were driving home from the christmas party I woke up in the car and was pretty grumpy. We stopped at grandma and granddad so that I could cool down a little. Last night I woke up several times. I am teething and think this is what bothers me so that I wake up.

When we were fully awake, we took care of some of the trash. Tomorrow is trashday here and I helped out gathering some of the trash. I am pretty good at helping out at home.
Here are the presents I got yesterday at the Davis gathering: firetruck and pj's.
After spending the morning at home, we decided to go out for lunch. Since it's football sunday, what better than Hooters, hotwings and curly fries? Dad and I got to hang out with the Hooters girls and watch tv. We even took a photo with them and I could not get my eyes of them.
After lunch, we went out to play some minigolf. Dad gave me some lessons and helped me with the longer shots.
But, then I played myself. I can hit backwards..
And I like to take my time, concentrate, eye the ball, hole, green... and then I just decide it's a whole lot easier to just pick up the ball and throw it in.
Dad got to do some baseball. He hit the balls hard and he he hit them a loooong way.
We finished off with a little racing. Dad and I teamed up and raced agains mom. I drove our car. I am still too small to drive in the real cars and bumper boats, but for now, this will do.
On my way home, I crashed and slept for a good while. But, I did have a very good day.Benjamin
No comments:
Post a Comment